Friday, November 13, 2009
23 weeks today!
Yay!!! I am 23 weeks and my pregnancy seems to be going fast. Which is good. I will be 6 months along next friday. :) Well today i get to pick my sister up from the airport today Yay!!! She's coming from California. Haven't seen her since August. Then this afternoon we are going to drive to Houston for my stepbrother Jeff's wedding. Can't wait to see my grandma from Denver it's been two years since I've seen her and all my extended family. My dad hasn't even seen me pregnant yet and I am almost 6 months along. hehe! So they will be very surprised by the big belly. ;) I will be back in town next tuesday. Well I am finally starting to feel the effects of being prego. I have been getting lots of cramping and pressure all the time now and it makes it very uncomfortable at times. So i am starting to feel more prego now. hehe! Its also harder for me to get up and down from the furniture too! haha! Hope everyone has a blessed day!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment