Wednesday, September 22, 2010
The busy mom
Hello!!! My sister came in town last week and stayed with us for several days and we had a great time!! So nice to see her when she comes in town. We got pedi's and had lots of fun. Today she came back from my mom's house and I took her to the airport back to her travels of the world. :) She's a flight attendant for a private jet so gets to go to Europe a lot and see amazing places. My hours at work have been cut back which I don't mind at all because I feel that your time is precious with your children. I try to enjoy all my time with her knowing that one day she will grow up on me. So I only work 3 days a week now. So Rylee and me have lots of fun together. I took her to her 6 month checkup and she got 3 shots and she weighs 15lbs even. The doctor told me I need to feed her more. haha! I have only been giving her baby food once a day and my doctor says I need to two or three times a day. So I have been feeding her more now. She is just talking away and will imitate what you saying. Like for instance Mark will laugh at her and she will laugh back or try to copy what noise you are making. Its so cute! She has been sleeping thru the night again for almost a week now so that's wonderful! She has got her two bottom teeth in and you think she would be fussy but hasn't been fussy at all. So is getting alot longer now. She can say Mama when she cries really hard or is upset. She is in that attached phase so whenever I walk in the room and she sees me she cries and wants me to come hold her. Mark and I have our 4yr anniversary next Thursday so will probably just go to dinner or something. Can't wait for Halloween so I dress Rylee up for her first Halloween! :) Well everyone have a wonderful blessed day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment