Monday, January 25, 2010

What a great weekend!

Well I had a wonderful weekend. Friday Mark and I got our new nursery baby furniture for Rylee's room. The crib we were able to take home and put up and the dresser/changing table will be here 7-14 days later. We had to order it and the conversion rails for the crib so it can turn into a full size bed later. :) So excited. So we have Rylee's room all set up and it looks so cute!! Then Saturday we had our 1st baby shower at Pattie's house and I got so many wonderful things and now Rylee's room has so many cute things in it. I can't wait for Mark to set up the pack n play so we can put it in our room and also set up the high chair. We even put a wooden rocker glider in the nursery. I love to sit on it and look at her room. :)We have been so blessed. We are getting so excited for our lil Rylee Michelle to be here and I can't wait to hold her. I have 7 more weeks and I hope it goes fast. We also have another baby shower in two weeks so can't wait to see my mom's family and friends at that one. Well I am working a lot this week and going to just take it easy. Hope all have a wonderful week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment