Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Its FEBRUARY

Well February is finally here. Wow only 1 more month to go till Rylee Michelle will be here. Time is a flying. :) This Friday three more days and I will be 35 weeks along. Wow!! Only 5 more weeks until she will be full term. :) We are getting so excited!! Her dresser/changing table came in at the store yesterday and so Mark is going to pick it up today for me. Can't wait to get it set up. That's the last of her nursery furniture. Yay!!! We have our second baby shower this Saturday at my mom's house. My sister in law Abbie and best friend Misty are throwing it for me. :) Can't wait to see all my mom's family and close friends. Rylee already has tons of things but can't wait to see what else she gets. Are parents and friends have been so kind and have gotten us everything so far so we feel really blessed. We will be finishing up our Lamaze class at Baylor Hospital on Thursday. So we get to have a tour of the maternity dept. Can't wait for that. Then the following week they have a breastfeeding class that they offer. I have gained 29 lbs so far and starting to feel huge. Maybe I should just start walking backwards so i look skinnier. hahah! Rylee has been kicking me and moving like crazy lately. Probably because she is 5lbs now and doesn't have as much room to move around. She started kicking me in the ribs up high now and she makes it uncomfortable at times. My ankles are starting to get swollen some probably because all the extra weight I carry. I am still working Monday thru Friday 6am to 10am. So that keeps me busy and gets me out of the house. Last week my boss was out of town so I got work 8 hrs for 3 days so I got some extra hours in. But I am glad to be back to the shorter hours. I guess it does take a toll on you when you are 8 1/2 months prego. haha!! I just found out that one my best friends is prego and her baby will be 7 months younger than Rylee!!! So excited about that. We went to lunch yesterday and celebrated her birthday at this amazing lil Italian restaurant. Well I am about to get off work soon so I have to go. But will update you after the baby shower. Have a blessed day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment