Monday, May 24, 2010
One more week till Memorials Day! :)
Rylee Michelle will be 11 weeks tomorrow. Wow how time flies. I can't believe she is almost 3 months old already. She is doing wonderful! She weighs 11.5 lbs now and is growing alot. We just recently moved her to her crib in the nursery from the bassinet in our room. She has been sleeping thru the night regularly. She usually goes to be between 9:45pm and 11pm and will sleep till 5 or 6am. She is still on breastmilk and drinks apple juice and half water occassionally. She just started talking alot and making cooing sounds about a week or two ago. Its so cute its like a baby lanuage. haha! She also loves to smile and laugh. She will even wake up now and not cry and will just lay in her crib and talk and make noises and entertain herself till we come to get her. lol I am still deciding if I want to take her to get all her 2 month vacinations. I just think that 2 months is too young to be giving her 6 shots of vacinations that really she could wait and get when she's a little older. They still don't know why so many kids now in our generation are artistic and I don't want to give her anything that would affect her. So whats the point in vacinating so young. I will probably vacinate when she is a one yr or older. I think her brain is too little right to take all that. But thats just my opinion. Better safe than sorry. Well Memorials Day is next Monday and Mark's 30th bday is the Sunday before. We are going to go the country house for two days and fish and relax. So it will be Rylee's first trip to the country. :) Well all have a blessed week!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment