Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Wow July is around the corner

Sorry I haven't wrote in almost a month. I only get on this blog at work and I only work two days a week now. But Rylee has been keeping me plenty busy. She is doing wonderful and still hasn't been sick yet and she's almost 4 months old. :) She is talking and talking haha! Right now she is holding toys now and loves to chew on anything she can find toys, her outfits, bibs, fingers. haha! I think she is teething now because she tends to slober alot. It seems lately we are always needing to find something to entertain her time. She gets mad if you try to lay her down when she wants to sit up and be a big girl. I started feeding her oatmeal rice cereal last week and she really likes it. I put a little fruit in it too and maybe thats why she enjoys so much. Her sleep schedule differs alot lately this month. She usually wakes up once a night and once and twice a week she will sleep thru the night. I have been working out alot and working with a personal trainer twice a week and eating healthy so I have been sliming down nicely. I have lost around 35 lbs so far since Rylee's birth. Well July 4th is coming up and we don't have any plans. :( I wanted to go to my dads house in Houston but Mark's on call for his job so we have to stay in town. :( So who knows what we will do. I think I am going to cook a brisket and invite some friends over. Well hope everyone has a wonderful 4th of july and have a blessed day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment