Wednesday, August 18, 2010

August

Wow, I didn't realize its been a month since I blogged last. Things have been busy and it seems like we always have something going on. Summer came and passed so quickly. Rylee is 5 months old now and can turn over and will not stay on her belly she just rolls back over. ha! She likes to smile all the time and squeal and make noises. She even like to growl like she is darthvader. haha! Its so funny. She found her toes and feet and is always chewing on them and holding them now. She eats oatmeal and fruit once a day and just started eating veggies once a day too. She does really well with her eating. She goes to bed now at 7 or 8 pm and sleeps till 5 or 6am. So does great and sometimes sleeps later. She even takes two long naps during the day now. She is a real happy baby and as long as you talk to her she is happy. Before long I am going to have to baby proof my house and get the gates and everything. She can almost sit up by herself so maybe another week or two and she will be able to. :)I just had my 29th bday about a week ago and Mark got me a new car 2008 Jetta! Its four door so that works much better with Rylee getting her in and out. I have just been working part time at the Country Club and spending lots of my time with Rylee and doing different activities on the weekends. Mark and I will celebrate our 4 yr wedding anniversary next month and are managing well with Rylee around. Still trying to lose another 15 lbs and its getting harder to continue to eat well. I've been working out with my trainer still once a week sometimes twice and really need to try to get to the gym in between. Well this has been a very hot summer with 19 days at 100 degrees in a row. Everyone have a blessed day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment