Tuesday, July 20, 2010
Rylee's first day in a swimming pool!!! :)
So yesterday we went to one of my best friends house and Rylee got to swim in her pool for the first time. She looked so adorable in her little swimsuit and hat. :) Wish I would of taken pictures but forgot. :( She kicked her legs alot and just seemed real chill in the pool. She even started to fall asleep a little. She lasted like 30 or 45 minutes and then started crying because she was hungry. haha! But she did well. I'm proud of her. She is 4 1/2 months old now and time is just flying by so fast. She just starting growling last week and likes to growl all the time. Its the funniest thing. She sounds like a little darthvader or something. Then when we laugh at her she laughs back. First thing in the morning when I go to pick her up she is growling at me its so funny! She also just laughs all the time and giggles. She will be in the room by herself and just be laughing or giggling. I guess she can amuse herself now. She goes to the doctor this Friday to get her shots. So that will not be fun. Last time she got shots she cried a lot later that evening and I had to give her medicine and that put her right to sleep. Poor baby. Well just working part time and working out with my personal trainer alot. I have lost almost 40 lbs now since Rylee was born and only have 10 more pounds until I get to my goal. 20 pounds would be even better. Then I would be down to the weight I weighed at my wedding almost four years ago. :) My body is getting really strong now its so awesome!!! :) Well my bday is coming up in a couple of weeks and I will be 29! My last year in my twenties. I am still loving being a mother and taking care of my daughter. I am just so happy to finally have my own daughter. Sometimes I look at her and get tears because I am so happy to have a baby of my own. :) I know that sounds cheesy. Well I gotta get home soon gotta get up at 5am tomorrow to go to work. Goodnite and have a blessed evening! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment