Saturday, October 24, 2009
It's A GIRL!!!!! :)
It's a girl!!!! I for sure thought it was a boy. Man was I wrong hehe! It was a wonderful little surprise! I am so happy to be having a beautiful little girl! Still thinking of names and so we don't have one at this time. The sono was wonderful. She was moving around alot twirling and turning so that's good. Its so funny to know that I can't feel her yet and she does all that moving around. She even rests her legs against my wound with her back laying down and her feet up. Its so cute! Everyone was normal and I am actually one week behind. I turned 20 weeks 5 months on friday. Instead of being 21 weeks. I am so excited to be a mother. I've wanted to be a mom for a long time and it feels so great to be a mommy. :) I have been surfing the net for crib comforter sets and have found one that i like. Still looking for nursery furniture as well. Mark and I are doing well and enjoying getting things ready for our new little girl. The new due date is March 12, 2010. So just pray that everything continues to go well for us. Have a blessed day!! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment