Wednesday, October 7, 2009

A Typical Wednesday

Well this past week has been very busy. My best friend Misty had her wedding and I was one of the matron of honors yes she had three. So the whole weekend was pretty much dedicated to her. Her wedding reception lasted from like 4pm -11pm so dancing for like 7hrs or so can wear out a prego woman. Especially if you dance the whole time like you are not prego. I didnt want to be borring and just sit there the whole time so I was a trooper. :) Yes I was the last one of the bridemaids still with Misty until she left from the hotel. I always try to be the best friend I can be or would want someone to be to me. It actually was one of the best weddings I've been too since obviously mine was #1...haha! And I've been in 5 weddings. Well I think Misty and Josh had a wonderful time and enjoyed their day very much. :) Well Midwife appointment is on monday so excited about that. Tomorrow I will be 19 weeks along which is the beginning of 5 months. I can't wait to know the sex. I am just so curious to find out. Well, today is just another typical wednesday for me. Work early a few hours and then home to take a nap and tonite I can relax because no bible studies tonite. I have two bible studies a week so I have been very busy in the evenings. I am still feeling great other than every time I eat I get really bad cramps in the stomach ( really bowel area) learned that in nursing. I get sharp cramps or pain, bloating, feels so uncomfortable at times I feel like crying. And I can take alot of pain. It's just been lately every time I eat. Kinda weird. Probably just has to do with the baby. I will ask my midwife. Well everyone have a blessed day.

No comments:

Post a Comment