Wednesday, October 21, 2009
Tomorrows the Big day - My sono!!
Hello! I am doing good. A few pregnancy issues have been bothering me lately. I have been getting lots of cramping in the lower belly area which makes it very uncomfortable. Probably just the baby's movement. Then monday afternoon after my nap my arms started tingling like when they fall asleep and cramp except that it lasted all throughout the night and in to the next day. :( I could barely sleep it was so painful. :( Then Tuesday afternoon and evening it wasn't as bad and so I felt much better and good a wonderful nights rest. My midwife says it's normal. Well my weeks are going by so fast with working part time at the country club and bible studies on monday evening and marriage bible study on Tuesdays i stay busy. :) Which is good. I like to be busy to pass my time. ;) Tomorrow is the big day!! I have my first sono appointment at 9am in the morning and will find out what the gender is. Can't wait! I am hoping for a boy and if its a girl I will be pleased as well. My last midwife appointment last week went well and everything was normal and my protein is back up so thats good. My midwife heard lots of movement through the doppler and heard a good heartbeat. :) I have gained 8lbs so far which is good because I should be around 10lbs according to the average and I am 2lbs under so that's good. I am always worrying about gaining too much weight. But it's hard when you are so hungry all the time. haha! Tuesday was a wonderful day with one of my best friends Sarabeth. She has been out of town for a month and it was so great to see her again and celebrate her birthday. We went to lunch and had a great afternoon hanging out. She's like my little sister and I look out for her. Well today is Wednesday and I am working right now and then I'm off to my inlaws to post pictures and use their internet. Then to the grocery store, then home to cook potato salad and desert for tonights fish fry. We caught alot of fish this past weekend at our house in the country. It will be good to see all Mark's family tonite. :) Well I hope everyone has a blessed day! I will post the details of the sono probably tomorrow afternoon or Wednesday. Stay tuned. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment