Hello everyone!!
Well I will be 27 weeks along in 2 days this friday. One more week till I will be in my third trimester already which will make me 7 months along. Time has gone fast. I have gained 21 lbs so far. Which seems like alot to me but is right on track. So thats good. Because I sure have been eating lots of junk food and Mark eats right along with me. haha! I think he has put on some pounds too. I have been feeling Rylee kick alot lately and she likes to twirl and turn too. I feel her the most in the mornings and right before I go to bed. Mark likes to talk to her and feel her kick. :) We have started to clear out her room which is currently our office and so we only have a little more to do. We are planning on painting the nursery light pink and will add some brown not sure where yet. I may also do a poka dot border. Still haven't bought the bedding yet but the one I want is Babies R Us online. So maybe after Christmas I can afford to get it. :) I think Rylee is going thru a growth splurt because I have been so tired lately and groggy. Even lightheaded at times. So she is taking my energy some days. I'm very blessed though that I get to have a 2-3 hr nap each day to help with my sleepyness. My next midwife appointment is December 21, 2010 Monday. My midwife had to reschedule because she is sick and also going out of town. So will look forward to my next appointment. Mark and I have been staying busy lately and are going to the Farm our country house this weekend. So it will be nice to get away. I hope everyone is doing well and will continue to keep u updated. Rylee Michelle Crow is officially going to be her name. It has just stuck and we love it. Till next time have a blessed day!
Wednesday, December 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment