Wednesday, December 30, 2009
Rylee finally had the hiccups for the 1st time
Well Monday 12-28-09 I felt Rylee Michelle have the hiccups for the first time it's the coolest feeling. :) It felt like I could feel her heartbeat or pulse or something. I didn't know what it was since I had never felt that before. But was talking with Pattie my mother-in-law and she said that's hiccups. I said oh silly me. The joys of motherhood. :) I am so excited! I can't wait for Rylee to be here. :) Yesterday 12-29-09 Tuesday it snowed again and it was so beautiful. Mark and I have been just getting lots of naps and laying around staying warm. We have also been playing all our new board games we got for Christmas and darts. 2010 will be here Friday and so time is flying by so fast. Mark's cousin had their little girl Harper on Monday so Rylee will be a few months later. I am sure they will be great playmates. Mark is feeling better and is not having any more pain in his side so we are hoping he has passed his kidney stones. :) So that is wonderful! Well everyone had to tell u about the hiccups. Have a blessed day!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment