Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas is over now... :(

Well sorry I haven't posted in awhile I have been busy enjoying my days off work. I had a wonderful Christmas. I had the whole week off Christmas off except for one shift. So I enjoyed sleeping in each day. :) Well I am 29 weeks along which is 7 1/2 months now. Still feeling wonderful and haven't had any problems. Besides my belly running into things and it being harder to get up and down it hasn't been too bad yet. Rylee sure moves alot and kicks more and more often now. Its such a cool feeling to feel. She always likes to kick right before I go to bed so I can't go to sleep. haha! Looks like my mother-in-law Pattie is going to have a baby shower for me in Irving January 23rd Saturday and then my mom is going to have another baby shower for me in February which will be in Keller. So hopefully soon I will get the nursery painted and will start working on that project. I am going to register at Babies R Us. I am so excited because we got a video camera for Christmas so now we will be able to tape Rylee. :) We had a wonderful Christmas and enjoyed all the family time. Mark still has a kidney stone and so it hurts him every few days. He has also been sick with a sore throat. So please be praying for him to feel better and to pass his kidney stone. Well I hope everyone had a wonderful holidays and has a Happy New Year!! 2010 is near!!

No comments:

Post a Comment