Monday, February 8, 2010

Its Monday again....;)

Well Rylee and me had a fabulous weekend!! It was so great to see my mom's family and some friends that I haven't seen in awhile. :) Had my 2nd baby shower at my mom's house and it was nice. My best friend Misty, my mom, and Abbie threw it for me. My poor sister in law Abbie was unable to come though because all her kids and her came down with the stomach bug. :( We got lots of nice things for Rylee and the nursery. Only 4 more weeks and she will be at full term. :) I'm hoping she will come a little early. For my body's sake haha! We graduated from our Lamaze Parenting Class last Thursday and got to tour Baylor Hospital in Irving. That is where I will have her if I need to have an emergency c-section or unable to have her at home which only 3 exits down less than 5 minutes away from our house. Hopefully we won't have to have her there and will be able to have her natural at home. :) So keep us in your prayers for a smooth normal natural delivery. We are hoping I will be like my mother and have easy quick labors. Well I am starting to get very nervous about the labor since its getting closer and afraid I won't know how to do it right or that she won't want to come out like how Mark was. His mother was in labor for 20 hrs with him and he wouldn't come out. But his mother was a very petite small woman so maybe because he weighed 8lbs 9 oz he was too big for her frame. So she had to have a c-section. But it normally takes after my mom's side. Thank goodnesss. Well its Monday again and I hope this week goes very smooth. Everyone have a fabulous week!! Oh and Great job Saints!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment