Friday, February 26, 2010

38 weeks along today!! Yay!!

Well can you believe I am two weeks away from Rylee's due date. Wow how time flies. I have been so blessed and have had a wonderful pregnancy and smooth with no problems. Lets just hope the labor will be that smooth. ;) I am 38 weeks today so two weeks till the due date date. My guess is that she will come early the week of her due date. If she comes a week late then she could have her bday on St. Patricks day. I don't really care when as long as she is healthy. The longer she stays in the more rest I get. :) Tomorrow is my last day of work so I'm so happy about that. So I will be able to sleep in again until she comes. 5am comes so early each morning but I guess it preps me for when I need to wake for Rylee. :) Yesterday my dad and stepmom Janet came to visit which was wonderful. I have not seen my dad since his stepson Jeff's wedding in November so 3 1/2 months. They took me to lunch when I got off work and then spent the whole day with them which was so nice and they stayed the night and are leaving today. :( Last night I had my midwife appointment and everything was normal and even my ankles are better and not swollen anymore and I don't have any pitting edema either. :) So now I am just waiting for Rylee to come. I will have another midwife appointment in 5 days. Well today I work 6am-10am and then home to see my dad before he leaves back to Houston. Then meeting at work from 4:30pm-5:30pm and then off to Mark's brother's house to have a cookout and family night with Mark's brothers and cousins. Should be fun since we have not seen his cousins since Christmas. And somewhere during the day I am going to try to cook some bacon wrapped cream cheese stuffed jalenpenos to take to the cookout. So its going to be a busy day. Then tomorrow I work 1p-5pm so I will be busy the next few days. Well till next time. Hopefully next time we will be closer to Rylee's labor. Have a blessed weekend and week. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment